Thursday, February 5, 2015

Children's Book Animation

Planning it Out

For this current Animation I am working on is about animating the Children's Story Book. The book that I chose was "No Two Alike" by Keith Baker. It's about the 2 birds finding 2 objects around that is not a like but close. The birds shows to be twins but they have different tail feather patterns. This is my first big 2-D Animation I've done so far. It's really different from 3-D Animation and I have this project to do. It's time to take a break from 3-D Animation.

Story Board

I tried my best with my drawing skills and this is my story board. This book has 16 pages.










































Drawing Process

There was a lot of drawing and here is one of the few examples that I've done.
Stay Tuned!



Animation Process

Stay Tuned!

CHILDREN'S STORYBOOK ANIMATION IS NOW DELAYED DUE TO WORKING OTHER PROJECT FOR EMAGINE MEDIA FESTIVAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment